Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Bathroom FaucetHow to Replace or Install a Bathroom Faucet
Vesi Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Metal Lever Handles
Channel design captures the sound and feel of a babbling brook to create an indulging, unique sensory experience. Features channel spout. Mounts to 1 1/8" deck thickness; RP10612 mounting aid available for an additional 1".
- Two-handle lavatory faucets for concealed mounting on 3 hole sinks.
- Widespread – 6" to 16" centers.
- Ceramic disc valving.
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable.
- Solid brass fabricated end valve and spout bodies.
- 1/4 turn stops may be removed for 180° rotation.
- Quick connect hoses and self-locating bases.
- Metal drain has pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- Maximum 1.5 gpm flowrate @ 60 PSI.
- Note: Standard mounting deck thickness can be extended 1" with RP1061.
- ADA Compliant: No
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 4.25"
- Width: 2.25"
- Spout Height: 1.75"
- Spout Reach: 5.1250"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 8.400 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo 65345LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo 65345LF-BB*
- Brizo 65345LF-BZ
- Brizo 65345LF-BN
- Brizo 65345LF-PC
- Brizo 65345LF-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|