This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Baliza Low Lead Compliant WaterSense Double Handle Mini-Widespread Bathroom Faucet Less Handles
A stunningly fresh perspective on traditional feel inspired by the timeless beauty of lighthouses. Metal pop-up included. Spout features water-efficient aerator.
- Two handle lavatory faucet for concealed mounting on 3 hole applications.
- 4" (102 mm) mini-widespread.
- 5 1/16" (129 mm) long, 6 1/4 (159 mm) high rigid spout.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating ceramic cylinder type with 90° (1/4 turn) rotation.
- Metal drain with pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- Accommodates up to 1 1/2" deck thickness.
- Maximum flow rate 1.5 gpm @ 60 PSI.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Overall Height: 6.25"
- Width: 5.9375"
- Spout Height: 4.1875"
- Spout Reach: 5.0625"
- Faucet Centers: 4
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 1.5
- Product Weight: 5.250 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: No
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Mounting Type: Mini-Widespread
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
- CA/VT Compliant: Product that meet California AB 1953 and Vermont S152 requirements.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo 65505LF-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo 65505LF-BZLHP
- Brizo 65505LF-BNLHP
- Brizo 65505LF-PCLHP
- Brizo 65505LF-PNLHP
- Brizo 65505LF-RBLHP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued