Quiessence Single Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet Trim Kit with Metal Lever Handle
Single handle Roman Tub valve for concealed mounting on two and 3 hole applications.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating ceramic cartridge type.
- Temperature and volume controlled with single handle.
- Minimum 4 1/2" distance between holes.
- Spout with integral diverter, vacuum breaker not required (67214).
- Handshower flows 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi (67214).
- Minimum 4 1/2" (114 mm) to maximum 10" (254 mm) distance between holes.
- Conventional installation kit adjusts to 4 1/2" maximum deck thickness.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Overall Height: 7"
- Spout Height: 5.25"
- Spout Reach: 9.75"
- Max Deck Thickness: 4.5"
- Faucet Centers: 5" - 8"
- Faucet Holes: 2
- Flow Rate (GPM): 17
- Product Weight: 9.150 lbs
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handshower Included: No
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Valve Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo 67114
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo 67114-BZ*
- Brizo 67114-BN
- Brizo 67114-PC
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo 67114-BN Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Faucet Centers||5, 6, 7, 8|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||17|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||4.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.