Quiescence Double Handle Bidet Faucet with Vertical Spray
Minimalist style brings retro European design to America. Rosette spray and bowl rim wash functions. Metal pop-up.
- Three handle bidet faucet for exposed mounting on 4 hole applications.
- Widespread 5" to 8" centers.
- Control mechanism shall be of the rotating ceramic cylinder type with 90° (1/4 turn) rotation.
- Metal drain has pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper.
- Diverter with integral vacuum breaker.
- Directional handle for rim flush or rosette spray douche.
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: No
- Height: 5.375"
- Width: 10"
- Diameter: 2.125"
- Max Deck Thickness: 1.25"
- Faucet Centers: 5" - 8"
- Faucet Holes: 4
- Product Weight: 8.6 lbs.
- Hose Length: 12"
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Drain Assembly Included: Yes
- Escutcheon Included: Yes
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
Brizo Faucet Technologies
- Brilliance Finishes: Brizo Brilliance Finishes are designed to not corrode, tarnish or discolor for a "like-new" look for life. Through a process known as Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) finish molecules are embedded deep in within the surface of the faucet, creating a bond that is virtually indestructible with an incredibly reflective shine.
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo 68414-BZ*
Brilliance Brushed Bronze
- Brizo 68414-BN*
Brilliance Brushed Nickel
- Brizo D68414BZ*
- Brizo 68414-PC*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 68414 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.