Siderna 8" Ceiling Mounted Rain Shower Showerhead with 2.5 GPM Flow Rate
Sensori delivers an indulgent fully customizable high flow shower experience. Ceiling mount Raincan Showerhead. 8" square finish spray face; solid brass construction.
- Standard 1/2" pipe fitting.
- 2.5 GPM Max @ 80 PSI.
- Wrench flats for tightening.
- Solid fabricated brass showerhead.
- Showerhead is intended for ceiling supply only. Ball connector rotates but does not pivot.
- Please also order RP48985 (6") or RP48986 (10") ceiling supply.
- WaterSense Certified: No
- Showerhead Height: 2.5625"
- Showerhead Width: 7.6875"
- Showerhead Shape: Square
- Showerhead: Rainshower
- Spray Pattern: Full
- Number of Shower Heads: 1
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.5
- Product Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Installation Type: Ceiling Mount
- Touch-Clean - Touch-Clean features soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo 83341-BB*
- Brizo 83341-BZ
Brilliance Brushed Bronze
- Brizo 83341-BN
- Brizo 83341-PC
- Brizo 83341-RB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 83341 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.