Traditional Slide Bar with 3 Function Handshower
Personal Hand Held Shower - Not a Positive Shut-Off. 69" (1753 mm) Metal Hose. Certified Dual Check Valve. 24" (762 mm) Wall Bar with Slide (Model RP36003 only) Not to be used as a Grab Bar. Not ADA compliant.
Hand Shower Features:
- ABS hand held shower with three spray patterns - not a positive shut-off.
- 69” (1753 mm) flexible metal hose.
- Certified dual check valves.
- 24” (762 mm) wall bar with adjustable slide (allows for adjustable shower height) - RP36003 only. Not to be used as a Grab Bar. Not ADA compliant.
- 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi (9.5 L/min @ 552 kPa
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Hose Length: 69
- Showerhead: Multi Function
- Showerhead Flow Rate: 2.5
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo RP36003BZ*
Brilliance Brushed Bronze
- Brizo RP36003BN*
- Brizo RP36003RB*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RP36003 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.