Euro WaterSense Wall Mounted Showerhead with TouchClean Technology
- TempAssure™ 60 series thermostatic valve cartridge
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to ±3.6°F
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment dial
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- Adjusts for up to 1" wall thickness
- Height: 2.75"
- Length: 2.75"
- Width: 5.8906"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.0
- Number of Shower Heads: 1
- Showerhead: Single Function
- Showerhead Shape: Round
- Installation Type: Ceiling Mount
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- Touch-Clean - Touch-Clean features soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo RP44013BZ*
Brilliance Brushed Bronze
- Brizo RP44013BN*
- Brizo RP44013*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the RP44013 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
How To Replace a Shower HeadBrent Holland shows you how to easily replace a shower head
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.