This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Traditional Double Handle Thermostatic Valve
Timeless design for today's homes. TempAssure thermostatic valve only flows at 8.5 gpm @ 60 psi. Separate temperature and volume control.
- TempAssure® 60 series thermostatic valve cartridge.
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to ±3.6?F.
- Must also order R60000-UNBX rough valve body.
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment dial.
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment.
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- Adjusts for up to 1" wall thickness
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 7.5"
- Material: Brass
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Diverter Included: No
- Pressure Balanced: No
- Valve Included: No
- TempAssure® Thermostatic Valving - Works like a thermostat in medium-flow showers to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the water mix to maintain a more precise water temperature.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo T60010-BB
- Brizo T60010-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brizo T60010-BZ
- Brizo T60010-BN
- Brizo T60010-PC
- Brizo T60010-BB*
- Brizo DT60010PC*
- Brizo T60010-RB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T60010 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.