This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Double Handle Tempassure Thermostatic Valve Trim Only from the Virage Collection
Elegantly twisted forms create a hand crafted work of art for the bath. TempAssure thermostatic medium flow valve only. Valve cartridge flows at 8.5gpm @ 60psi.
- TempAssure® thermostatic valve cartridge.
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to ±3.6?F.
- Must also order R60000-UNBX rough valve body.
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment lever.
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment.
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- Adjusts for up to 1" wall thickness.
- ADA Compliant: No
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 7.5"
- Product Weight: 4.000 lbs.
- Material: Brass
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Diverter Included: No
- Pressure Balanced: No
- Valve Included: No
- MultiChoice® Universal Valve - The MultiChoice Universal Valve allows you to install one rough in the wall and then choose from or upgrade to a variety of trim styles at a later date.
- TempAssure®: Brizo’s higher-end dual function TempAssure® thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
Brizo T60030-BZ Product Specifications
|Brizo Bathroom Technologies||TempAssure|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.