This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Vesi Tempassure Double Handle Thermostatic Valve
Perfectly matches Vesi faucets for a coordinated bath suite. TempAssure thermostatic valve only flows at 8.5 gpm @ 60 psi. Separate temperature and volume control.
- TempAssure™ 60 series thermostatic valve cartridge.
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to ±3.6?F.
- Must also order R60000-UNBX rough valve body.
- Back to back installation capability.
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment dial.
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment.
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone.
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve.
- Adjusts for up to 1” wall thickness.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 7.5"
- Material: Brass
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Diverter Included: No
- Pressure Balanced: No
- Valve Included: No
- MultiChoice® Universal Valve - The MultiChoice Universal Valve allows you to install one rough in the wall and then choose from or upgrade to a variety of trim styles at a later date.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
- TempAssure®: Brizo’s higher-end dual function TempAssure® thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo T60040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo T60040-BB*
- Brizo T60040-BZ
- Brizo T60040-BN
- Brizo T60040-PC
- Brizo DT60040PC*
- Brizo T60040-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo T60040-PC Product Specifications
|Brizo Bathroom Technologies||TempAssure|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.