- Covered under Brizo's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The Odin Collection pairs a clean, Scandinavian design with a wealth of cutting-edge technologies
- Single function H2Okinetic shower head
- Dual function cartridge - separate volume and temperature controls
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA compliant
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- H2Okinetic®: Brizo’s proprietary H2Okinetic® Technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic® showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don’t clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- TempAssure®: Brizo’s higher-end dual function TempAssure® thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F.
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Separate volume control
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7-1/2"
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.0 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 5-7/8"
- Shower Arm Length: 15"
- Adjustable wall flange
Additional Brizo Links
Brizo T60275BN Product Specifications
|Brizo Bathroom Technologies||TempAssure, H2Okinetic|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.