This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Charlotte Medium Flow TempAssure Shower Faucet Trim
Charlotte(TM) infuses clean lines with classical elegance, deftly bridging the gap between traditional and modern design. Trim only (Must order R60000-UNBX MultiChoice Universal Rough). Valve cartridge flows at 8.5 gpm @ 60 psi.
- TempAssure® thermostatic valve cartridge.
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to ±3.6?F.
- Must also order R60000-UNBX rough valve body.
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment lever.
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment.
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- Adjusts for up to 1" wall thickness.
- Single function H2O Kinetic Technology® showerhead; 2.0 gpm @ 80 PSI.
- Decorative, cast brass tub spout with slip-on feature and pull down diverter.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Showerhead Height: 3.75"
- Showerhead Width: 6"
- Showerhead: Single Function
- Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM): 2
- Material: Brass
- Product Weight: 4.365 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handshower Included: No
- Pressure Balanced: Yes
- Scald Guard: Yes
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- MultiChoice® Universal Valve - The MultiChoice Universal Valve allows you to install one rough in the wall and then choose from or upgrade to a variety of trim styles at a later date.
- TempAssure®: Brizo’s higher-end dual function TempAssure® thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F.
- H2Okinetic®: Brizo’s proprietary H2Okinetic® Technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic® showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don’t clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo T60285
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo T60285-BN
Brilliance Brushed Nickel
- Brizo T60285-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brizo T60285-PC
- Brizo T60285-PNCO
Cocoa Bronze and Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo T60285-PNCO Product Specifications
|Brizo Bathroom Technologies||TempAssure, H2Okinetic|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.