This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Baliza Single Handle Tub and Shower Valve Trim with Single Function Showerhead and Tub Spout
A stunningly fresh perspective on traditional feel inspired by the timeless beauty of lighthouses. Trim Only (Must order MultiChoice® Universal Rough). Independent temperature and volume control.
- TempAssure® thermostatic valve cartridge.
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to ±3.6?F.
- Must also order R60000-UNBX rough valve body.
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment lever.
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment.
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- Adjusts for up to 1" wall thickness.
- Single function H2O Kinetic Technology® showerhead; 2.0 gpm @ 80 PSI.
- Tool for showerhead to shower arm assembly provided.
- Decorative, cast brass shower arm and tub spout.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: No
- Showerhead Width: 7.125"
- Shower Arm Reach: 7"
- Showerhead Shape: Round
- Showerhead: Single Function
- Spray Settings: 1
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2.5
- Product Weight: 6.400 lbs.
- Material: Brass
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Bodysprays Included: No
- Diverter Included: Yes
- Diverter Location: Tub Spout
- Handshower Included: No
- Pressure Balanced: Yes
- Slide Bar Included: No
- Valve Included: No
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- H2Okinetic®: Brizo’s proprietary H2Okinetic® Technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic® showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don’t clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- TempAssure®: Brizo’s higher-end dual function TempAssure® thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo T60405-BZ
Brilliance Brushed Bronze
- Brizo T60405-BN
Brilliance Brushed Nickel
- Brizo T60405-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brizo T60405-PC
- Brizo T60405-RB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T60405 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.