This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Charlotte Medium Flow MultiChoice TempAssure Tub and Shower Trim
Charlotte(TM) infuses clean lines with classical elegance, deftly bridging the gap between traditional and modern design. Trim only (Must order R60000-UNBX MultiChoice Universal Rough). Valve cartridge flows at 8.5 gpm @ 60 psi.
- TempAssure® thermostatic valve cartridge.
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to ±3.6?F.
- Must also order R60000-UNBX rough valve body.
- Back-to-back installation capability.
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment lever.
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment.
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone.
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve.
- Adjusts for up to 1" wall thickness.
- Single function H2O Kinetic Technology® showerhead; 2.0 gpm @ 80 PSI.
- Decorative, cast brass tub spout with slip-on feature and pull down diverter.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
- Showerhead: Single Function
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2
- Number Of Bodysprays: 0
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handshower Included: No
- Valve Included: No
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- WaterSense: The WaterSense label signifies Brizo's commitment to working with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage the efficient use of water and actively protect the future of our nation's water supply. WaterSense labeled faucets use 20% less water and perform as well or better than their less efficient counterparts.
- MultiChoice® Universal Valve - The MultiChoice Universal Valve allows you to install one rough in the wall and then choose from or upgrade to a variety of trim styles at a later date.
- TempAssure®: Brizo's higher-end dual function TempAssure® thermostatic valve cartridges work like a thermostat. They use a wax and spring configuration to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the hot/cold mix to precisely maintain water temperatures within a safe +/- 3°F.
- H2Okinetic®: Brizo's proprietary H2Okinetic® Technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic® showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don't clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
- Water Efficient Product meeting CALGreen standards:
- Kitchen Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.8 gpm or 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
- Lavatory Faucets: Flow Rate of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Showerheads and Handshowers: Flow Rate of 1.5 or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo T60485-BN
Brilliance Brushed Nickel
- Brizo T60485-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brizo T60485-PC
- Brizo T60485-PNCO
Cocoa Bronze and Polished Nickel
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the Brizo T60485 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!