Euro Single Handle Sensori Thermostatic Valve Trim Only
Sensori delivers an indulgent fully customizable high flow shower experience. Thermostatic cartridge ships with trim. High temperature limit stop-120F.
- Sensori™ thermostatic control.
- Must also order R66000-WS rough valve body.
- Includes Sensori™ thermostatic cartridge.
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temp to +/- 3.6? F.
- Handle controls temperature only; must be used with one or more Sensori™ volume controls.
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temp.
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone.
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve.
- Adjusts for up to 5/8" wall thickness.
- ADA Compliant: No
- Material: Brass
- Product Weight: 4.250 lbs.
- Number Of Handles: 1
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Diverter Included: No
- Pressure Balanced: No
- Valve Included: No
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
- Sensori® Thermostatic Valving - Works like a thermostat in high-flow showers to measure and monitor the temperature of the water and automatically adjust the water mix to maintain a more precise water temperature.
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo T66T020-BZ*
- Brizo T66T020-BN*
- Brizo T66T020-PC*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T66T020 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.