This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Baliza Double Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet Trim with Handshower Less Handles
A stunningly fresh perspective on traditional feel inspired by the timeless beauty of lighthouses. Slip-on spout. Trim only.
- Trim only for two handle roman tub faucet for concealed mounting.
- 8 15/16 (227 mm) long slip-on rigid spout.
- LHP - Less Handle Program. See handle options below.
- Temperature and volume controlled with handles.
- Rough-In kit must also be ordered to complete installation. There are separate specification sheets on each rough-in kit if more details are required.
- Handshower includes double check valves for backflow prevention.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Overall Height: 7.41"
- Spout Height: 5.875"
- Spout Reach: 9"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Faucet Centers: 11" - 16"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 18.5
- Product Weight: 4.800 lbs.
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handles Included: No
- Handshower Included: Yes
- Hose Included: Yes
- Hose Length: 59"
- Valve Included: No
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo T67405-BZLHP
Brilliance Brushed Bronze
- Brizo T67405-BNLHP
Brilliance Brushed Nickel
- Brizo T67405-PNLHP
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brizo T67405-PCLHP
- Brizo T67405-RBLHP
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T67405-LHP and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.