This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Baliza Double Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet Trim with Handshower Less Handles
A stunningly fresh perspective on traditional feel inspired by the timeless beauty of lighthouses. Slip-on spout. Trim only.
- Trim only for two handle roman tub faucet for concealed mounting.
- 8 15/16 (227 mm) long slip-on rigid spout.
- LHP - Less Handle Program. See handle options below.
- Temperature and volume controlled with handles.
- Rough-In kit must also be ordered to complete installation. There are separate specification sheets on each rough-in kit if more details are required.
- Handshower includes double check valves for backflow prevention.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Overall Height: 7.41"
- Spout Height: 5.875"
- Spout Reach: 9"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Faucet Centers: 11" - 16"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 18.5
- Product Weight: 4.800 lbs.
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handles Included: No
- Handshower Included: Yes
- Hose Included: Yes
- Hose Length: 59"
- Valve Included: No
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo T67405-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo T67405-BZLHP
- Brizo T67405-BNLHP
- Brizo T67405-PCLHP
- Brizo T67405-PNLHP
- Brizo T67405-RBLHP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo T67405-BNLHP Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||18.5, 2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.