This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Vesi Channel Double Handle Roman Tub Filler Faucet Trim
- Roman tub valve.
- 13" – 16" centers.
- Valve mechanism shall be of the rotating cylinder type with 180° rotation.
- Ceramic disc valving.
- Hot and cold stem units shall be interchangeable.
- All operating parts shall be replaceable from the top.
- Adjustable rough-in for thick and thin deck installations
- Note: Rough in valve sold separately
- ADA: Yes
- Overall Height: 6.25"
- Spout Height: 3.25"
- Spout Reach: 9"
- Faucet Centers: 13" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 3
- Flow Rate (GPM): 18.5
- Product Weight: 16.300 lbs.
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handshower Included: No
- Valve Included: No
- Valve Type: Ceramic Disc
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
This Brizo item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Brizo T6745-BB*
- Brizo T6745-BZ
Brilliance Brushed Bronze
- Brizo T6745-BN
Brilliance Brushed Nickel
- Brizo T6745-PC
- Brizo T6745-RB
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the T6745 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Brizo products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.