Siderna Double Handle 4 Hole Roman Tub Filler Faucet Trim with Handshower
Siderna: Soft, flowing curves mimic the movement of cascading waterfalls, while stark, crisp lines ooze modern sophistication. Slip-on spout; trim only, must order rough separately. Includes single-function hand shower; 2.5 gpm.
- Trim Only for two handle Roman Tub faucet for concealed mounting.
- 10 15/16” (278 mm) long, 9 3/4" (248 mm) high slip-on rigid spout.
- Temperature and volume controlled with handles.
- Rough-In kit must also be ordered to complete installation (R64707 for four hole and R62707 for three hole). There are separate specification sheets on each rough-in kit if more details are required.
- Handshower includes double check valves for backflow prevention (T67480 & T67481).
- Handshower flows 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi.
- Minimum 4 1/2" (114 mm) to maximum 10" (254 mm) distance between holes.
- Accommodates up to 2 1/2" deck thickness.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Overall Height: 9.75"
- Spout Height: 5.4375"
- Spout Reach: 9.25"
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 4
- Flow Rate (GPM): 18.5, 2.5
- Product Weight: 6.300 lbs.
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handle Style: Metal Lever
- Handles Included: Yes
- Handshower Included: Yes
- Handshower: Single Function
- Spray Pattern: Full
- Spray Settings: 1
- Hose Included: Yes
- Hose Length: 59"
- Slide Bar Included: No
- Valve Included: No
- Wall Supply Included: No
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
Brizo T67480-BN Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||18.5, 2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.