This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
Charlotte Roman Tub Filler Trim with Handshower Less Handles
Charlotte(TM) infuses clean lines with classical elegance, deftly bridging the gap between traditional and modern design. Slip-on spout with metal handles. Trim only; must also order R64707 rough.
- Trim Only for two handle Roman Tub faucet for concealed mounting.
- 9” (230 mm) long, 9 1/8" (231 mm) high slip-on rigid spout.
- Temperature and volume controlled with handles.
- Rough-In kit must also be ordered to complete installation (R62707 for three hole and R64707 for four hole). There are separate specification sheets on each rough-in kit if more details are required.
- Handshower includes double check valves for backflow prevention (T67490-LHP).
- Handshower flows 2.0 gpm @ 80 psi.
- Minimum 4 1/2" (114 mm) to maximum 10" (254 mm) distance between holes.
- Accommodates up to 2 1/2" deck thickness.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Spout Height: 9.125"
- Spout Reach: 9"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 4
- Max Deck Thickness: 2.5"
- Flow Rate (GPM): 2
- Product Weight: 5.8 lbs.
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handles Included: No
- Handshower Included: Yes
- Handshower: Single Function
- Hose Included: Yes
- Hose Length: 59"
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo T67485-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo T67485-BNLHP
Brilliance Brushed Nickel
- Brizo T67485-PNLHP
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brizo T67485-PCLHP
- Brizo T67485-PNCOLHP
Cocoa Bronze and Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo T67485-PNCOLHP Product Specifications
|Faucet Centers||16, 6|
|Faucet Holes||3, 4|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.