This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
RSVP 4 Hole Roman Tub Faucet with Handshower Less Handlesp>Perfectly matches RSVP faucets for a coordinated bath suite.
- Trim Only for two handle Roman Tub faucet for concealed mounting.
- 9 3/4” (248 mm) long, 9 3/4" (248 mm) high slip-on rigid spout.
- Temperature and volume controlled with handles.
- Rough-In kit must also be ordered to complete installation (R62707 for three hole and R64707 for four hole). There are separate specification sheets on each rough-in kit if more details are required.
- Handshower includes double check valves for backflow prevention (T67490-LHP).
- Handshower flows 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi.
- Minimum 4 1/2" (114 mm) to maximum 10" (254 mm) distance between holes.
- Accommodates up to 2 1/2" deck thickness.
- ADA Compliant: Yes
- Overall Height: 9.75"
- Spout Height: 3.81"
- Spout Reach: 9.75"
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 16"
- Faucet Holes: 4
- Flow Rate (GPM): 18.5, 2.5
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Number Of Handles: 2
- Handles Included: No
- Handshower Included: Yes
- Handshower: Single Function
- Spray Pattern: Full
- Spray Settings: 1
- Hose Included: Yes
- Hose Length: 59"
- Slide Bar Included: No
- Valve Included: No
- Wall Supply Included: No
- Brilliance Finishes: Many Brizo products are made with Brilliance® finishes, which resist abrasions and discolorations better than traditional brass or even chrome.
Additional Brizo Links
Our SKU: Brizo T67490-LHP
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo T67490-BZLHP
Brilliance Brushed Bronze
- Brizo T67490-BNLHP
- Brizo T67490-PCLHP
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo T67490-BNLHP Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||18.5, 2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.