This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Brizo's limited lifetime warranty
- Solid brass housing and core construction
- Superior finishing process - body spray finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Body spray to be used as part of a multi-application luxury shower system
- Sensori delivers an indulgent and fully customizable high flow shower experience
- Single function spray pattern
- H2Okinetic spray jet is adjustable in all directions (sits on swivel ball inside housing)
- Shower head width: 3-3/4"
- Shower head depth: 1-7/8"
- Flow rate: 1.6 gallons-per-minute
- 1/2" female supply connection
- Rough-in valve not included with this model (upon checkout valve option will be presented)
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- H2Okinetic®: Brizo’s proprietary H2Okinetic® Technology uses the science of fluidics to create a warmer shower experience that feels like more water, without using more water. This is accomplished through larger water droplets that leave the spray head in a unique wave pattern. H2Okinetic® showers are self-cleaning, have larger spray holes that don’t clog, and do not use any moving parts, so they are very low-maintenance.
Additional Brizo Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Brizo Products
Our SKU: Brizo T84101
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brizo T84101-BB
- Brizo T84101-PN
Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brizo T84101-BZ
- Brizo T84101-BN
- Brizo T84101-PC
- Brizo T84101BL
- Brizo T84101-RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Brizo T84101-BZ Product Specifications
|Brizo Bathroom Technologies||H2Okinetic|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.6|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bodysprays||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.