This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Includes a powerful 360 CFM dual centrifugal motor, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to replace aluminum mesh filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of a single fluorescent bulb (bulb not included).
- Intuitive variable speed turn knob controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful painted steel construction.
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Heat Sentry™: Broan's Heat Sentry technology vastly improves the safety capability of the range hood by automatically engaging the blower to its maximum speed once an excessive temperature has been reached.
- CFM: 360
- Width: 30 – 42"
- Depth: 19-1/4"
- Height: 14"
- Height Above Cooktop: 18"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 5
- Blower Speeds: Variable
- Ducting: 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Dual Centrifugal
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan 103023
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan 103023
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan 103023 Product Specifications
|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|Available Without Blower||No|
|Broan Cooking Style||Everyday Chef|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Discharge||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10"|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||18" to 24"|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Motor Type||Dual Centrifugal|
|Nominal Width||30, 36, 42|
|Number Of Lights||1|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Width||30, 36, 42|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.