Broan Trash CompactorBroan-Nutone has provided a quick video about the Broan trash compactor.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Broan Elite 15" Compactor With Door - Model 15Bl
Broan Elite trash compactors simplify waste containment and removal. A full-swinging, reversible door opens to an easy-to-clean compartment and a full-extension trash bucket. Its simplified control panel requires just two settings to start the process. Turn the activation key, close the door and touch one button. That’s it. Removing the compacted bag is easy, too—lower the bucket front and slide the bag forward to the floor. There’s no more lifting over the side. Broan Elite compactors also use our exclusive six-month odor control and neutralizing system. Rotate the dial once a month and a fresh segment is ready to work.
- 3000 Lbs. Of Continual Compaction Force And ¾ Horsepower Motor Delivers Powerful Performance And 6 To 1 Compaction Ratio
- 1.55 Cubic Foot, Painted Steel Trash Bucket Holds 30 Lbs. Of Compacted Trash
- Six-Month, Manual Advance, Odor Control System
- Full Extension, Ball-Bearing Drawer Slides Provide Effortless Gliding Of Trash Bucket
- Painted Steel Compacting Plate Is Specially Designed To Crush Bottles And Cans
- Magnetic Door Gasket For A Positive Seal
- Fully-Enclosed, Adjustable Height, Painted Metal Cabinet With Fingerprint Resistant Coating.
- Reversible 170° Hinged Door.
- Integral Bag Storage Compartment Means Bags Are Always Within Reach
- Optional Toe Kick Kit For Freestanding Installations.
- Child Lock With Removable Key Provides Peace Of Mind
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan 15
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan 15BL
- Broan 15SS
- Broan 15TT*
- Broan 15WH
- Broan 15WT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan 15WH Product Specifications
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.