Broan Trash CompactorBroan-Nutone has provided a quick video about the Broan trash compactor.
Elite Collection Broan Elite 15 Inch 240 Volt Trash Compactor
Broan Elite trash compactors simplify waste containment and removal. A full-swinging, reversible door opens to an easy-to-clean compartment and a full-extension trash bucket. Its simplified control panel requires just two settings to start the process. Turn the activation key, close the door and touch one button. That’s it. Removing the compacted bag is easy, too—lower the bucket front and slide the bag forward to the floor. There’s no more lifting over the side. Broan Elite compactors also use our exclusive six-month odor control and neutralizing system. Rotate the dial once a month and a fresh segment is ready to work.
- 6 Month Manual Advance Odor Control System
- 1.55 Cubic Foot, Painted Steel Trash Bucket Holds 30 lbs. of Compacted Trash
- 3000 lbs. of Continual Compaction Force
- 3/4 Horsepower Motor Delivers Powerful Performance and 6 to 1 Compaction Ratio
- Full Extension, Bail Bearing Drawer Slides
- Magnetic Door Gasket for a Positive Seal
- Reversible 170° Hinged Door
- Integral Bag Storage Compartment Means Bags are Always within Reach
Broan is North America's largest producer of residential ventilation products. Since their beginning in 1932, Broan has pioneered many of the product innovations now established as standards of the industry. Today, Broan carries on the commitment to provide the finest products in the industry.
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan 15BLEXF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan 15BLEXF
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan 15BLEXF Product Specifications
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.