This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
15 Inch 240 Volt Programmable Trash Compactor from the Elite Collection
Broan Elite trash compactors simplify waste containment and removal. A full-swinging, reversible door opens to an easy-to-clean compartment and a full-extension trash bucket. Its simplified control panel requires just two settings to start the process. Turn the activation key, close the door and touch one button. That’s it. Removing the compacted bag is easy, too—lower the bucket front and slide the bag forward to the floor. There’s no more lifting over the side. Broan Elite compactors also utilize exclusive six-month odor control and neutralizing system. Simply rotate the dial once a month and a fresh segment is ready to work.
- Programmable Compaction Operates at User-specified Times.
- Back-up Memory Recalls Settings During Power Outages of up to 5 minutes.
- 6 Month Manual Advance Odor Control System
- 1.55 Cubic Foot, Painted Steel Trash Bucket Holds 30 lbs. of Compacted Trash
- 3000 lbs. of Continual Compaction Force
- 3/4 Horsepower Motor Delivers Powerful Performance and 6 to 1 Compaction Ratio
- Full Extension, Bail Bearing Drawer Slides
- Magnetic Door Gasket for a Positive Seal
- Stainless Steel Compacting Plate Fights off Germs with Antimicrobial Protective Coating.
- Reversible 170° Hinged Door
- Integral Bag Storage Compartment Means Bags are Always within Reach
- Insulated Door Ensures Quiet Operation and is Equipped with Child Lock for Safety.
Broan is North America's largest producer of residential ventilation products. Since their beginning in 1932, Broan has pioneered many of the product innovations now established as standards of the industry. Today, Broan carries on the commitment to provide the finest products in the industry.
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan 15XESSEXF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan 15XESSEXF
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan 15XESSEXF Product Specifications
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.