Project Pack Finish Unit - 500W/500W 240Vac - Model 165F
Perfect for bathrooms or other areas where you want added warmth on demand. These versatile heaters are factory wired at 500W, 750W, 1000W, 1500W or 2000W, and can be easily converted to alternate-wattage. Also, each model features wattage/voltage options. With such tremendous installation flexibility, you can count on getting a Broan Comfort-Flo Heater that’s precisely what you need for your particular application and room size.
- Housing Sold Separately - # 171H
- Factory Wired For 500W At 240Vac – Easily Converts To 500W At 120Vac.
- Clean, White Enamel Finish
- Heavy 20-Gauge Steel; Louvered To Direct Air Downward For Even Room Heating
- Front-Mounted, Built-In Adjustable Thermostat Automatically Maintains Desired Temperature And Features A Color-Coordinated Knob
- 100% Efficient Heating Element Alloy Heating Element Provides Comfortable Heat In Seconds
- Complete Assembly Removes From Housing For Easy Cleaning
- Permanently Lubricated Motor
- Zig-Zag Element Configuration Insulated With Mica
- Manual-Reset Thermal Overload Protection
Additional Broan Links
This Broan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Broan 165F
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 165F and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Broan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.