This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
1000/2000W 240Vac - Model 178
Perfect for bathrooms or other areas where you want added warmth on demand. These versatile heaters are factory wired at 500W, 750W, 1000W, 1500W or 2000W, and can be easily converted to alternate-wattage. Also, each model features wattage/voltage options. With such tremendous installation flexibility, you can count on getting a Broan Comfort-Flo Heater that’s precisely what you need for your particular application and room size.
- Factory Wired For 2000W At 204 Vac – Easily Converts To 1000W At 240 Vac Or 750/1500W At 208Vac
- Clean, White Enamel Finish
- Heavy 20-Gauge Steel; Louvered To Direct Air Downward For Even Room Heating
- Front-Mounted, Built-In Adjustable Thermostat Automatically Maintains Desired Temperature And Features A Color-Coordinated Knob
- 100% Efficient Heating Element Alloy Heating Element Provides Comfortable Heat In Seconds
- Complete Assembly Removes From Housing For Easy Cleaning
- Permanently Lubricated Motor
- Zig-Zag Element Configuration Insulated With Mica
- Manual-Reset Thermal Overload Protection
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan 178
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan 178
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan 178 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Heater Type||Wall Heater|
|Installation Type||Recessed, Surface|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.