Broan Solar Attic Fan ReviewFor your convenience Brent Holland and his team have put together a review of the Broan Solar Attic Fan. Enjoy.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Uses energy from the sun to operate and requires no additional electricity
- Faster installation with the compact base footprint
- Attractive low profile design; no need for pivoting stands or props
- Durable tempered glass capable of withstanding harsh weather conditions
- UV-stabilized, ABS Plasic Housing; may be painted to match roof color
- Direct-current, variable voltage motor is balanced for quiet operation and durability
- Positive stop feature on housing frame allows you to “seat” the dome for quick installation
- Galvanized steel brackets and stainless steel fasteners for long lasting durability
- Heavy-gauge, aluminum screen to keep out animals and insects
- Easy to install, optional thermostat is availble to prevent cold weather condensation; the thermostat disables the motor if the temperature falls below 50-degrees
- Remote Mounting: A ventilator is installed independent of the solar panel. Locate the flat solar panel where it can receive the best sunlight and hide the ventilator portion from view, depending on your roof construction
- 28W solar panel for capturing sunlight and converting into energy
- 537 Maximum CFM
- 3200 Attic Max Cubic Feet
- 12” diameter, one-piece aluminum 5-blade fan
Additional Broan Links
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.