This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
1050 Cfm Roof-Mounted - Model 350
Trapped attic air can easily reach 150° or more. These units remove super-heated attic air, making any home more comfortable. Whether it’s air conditioned or not. In those homes that are, the air conditioners run less and don’t have to work nearly as hard. And all Broan Powered Attic fans are as efficient as they are dependable. 14" diameter steel blade specially designed for maximum air movement. Operates automatically – adjustable thermostat built-in. Thermally protected, permanently lubricated motor.
- Durable Off-White, Fade-Resistant Pvc Dome Can Be Painted To Match Roof Color
- Mounts Easily Between Rafters – Template Included For Cutting Roof Boards And Shingles
- Mesh Screen Keeps Out Birds And Insects
- 3 7/8" High Splash Guard Helps Keep Out Rain
- Heavy Gauge Metal Flashing Stands Up To Nailing And Tarring, Regardless Of Climate
- Thermostat And Motor Accessible From Outside For Easy Servicing, If Required
- Hvi Certified Air Delivery 0.03" Static Pressure
- 1050 Cfm For Attics Up To 1500 Sq. Ft
Additional Broan Links
This Broan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Broan 350BK
- Broan 350BR
- Broan 350*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 350 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Broan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Broan Solar Attic Fan ReviewFor your convenience Brent Holland and his team have put together a review of the Broan Solar Attic Fan. Enjoy.