Gable Mounted Attic Ventilation Fan with Remote Solar Panel, Up to 1600 Sq Ft, Flush Mount, 5 Year Warranty, 20W Solar
With a gable mount installation, the fan is installed in the side or gable of the attic. Because the gable may not face the sun, the product utilizes the same remote panel as found in the remote roof mounts. The panel is installed on the roof where it captures the sun’s energy and powers the fan via a 15’ wire. As with the remote mount fan, the homeowner can add up to 50’ of wire if necessary.
- 7-1/2" High Profile, Flush Mount Design
- 20 Watt, State-Of-The-Art Solar Panel Circuitry Captures Sunlight Even On Overcast Days. Totally Weatherproof Panels Designed For Optimum Efficiency Constructed Of Tempered Glass To Resist Hail And Extreme Weather Conditions
- Dome And Base Molded With Uv-Stabilized Abc Color-Dyed Plastic To Prevent Damage From Sunlight And Provide Greater Stability. Low Profile, Square Design Integrates Well With Shingles
- Hurricane Rated To 140 Mph Winds
- Whisper-Quiet, Direct Current, Variable Voltage, Sealed Ball Bearing And Hardened Shaft Motor With Steel Motor Housing Dynamically Balanced For Superior Performance
- Specially Designed One Piece, 12" Aluminum 5 Blade Fan Pitched For Maximum Air Flow. Operates Quietly With No Harmonic Noise
- Heavy Gauge, Stainless Steel Bird And Rodent Screen With 1/8" Openings Provides Maximum Protection From Insects And Animals Without Impeding Air Flow
- One Unit Ventilates Attic Spaces Up To 1600 Sq Ft
- 5 Year limited Defective Parts And Labor Warranty
Additional Broan Links
This Broan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Broan 353SOBK*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 353SO and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Broan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.