Broan Solar Attic Fan ReviewFor your convenience Brent Holland and his team have put together a review of the Broan Solar Attic Fan. Enjoy.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
1200 Cfm Roof-Mounted - Model 358
Trapped attic air can easily reach 150° or more. These units remove super-heated attic air, making any home more comfortable. Whether it’s air conditioned or not. In those homes that are, the air conditioners run less and don’t have to work nearly as hard. And all Broan Powered Attic fans are as efficient as they are dependable. 14" diameter steel blade specially designed for maximum air movement. Operates automatically – adjustable thermostat built-in. Thermally protected, permanently lubricated motor.
- Heavy Gauge Aluminum Dome
- Mounts Easily Between Rafters – Template Included For Cutting Roof Boards And Shingles
- Mesh Screen Keeps Out Birds And Insects
- 3 7/8" High Splash Guard Helps Keep Out Rain
- Heavy Gauge Metal Flashing Stands Up To Nailing And Tarring, Regardless Of Climate
- Thermostat And Motor Accessible From Outside For Easy Servicing, If Required
- Hvi Certified Air Delivery 0.03" Static Pressure
- 1200 Cfm For Attics Up To 1715 Sq. Ft.
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan 358
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan 358
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan 358 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Function||Attic Fan, Powered|
|Installation Type||Roof Mount|
|No Load RPM||1050|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.