This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Includes a robust axial fan, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Easy to replace Charcoal filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of a single incandescent bulb (bulb not included).
- Functional 2-speed rocker controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful painted steel or stylish stainless steel construction available.
- Enjoy the convenience of a convertible ventilation system – clean and circulate internal air while maintaining kitchen temperatures and saving on heating/cooling bills (Model S97007696).
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Recirculating Range Hood: Recirculating range hoods require no external venting of air. Instead, air is pushed through a charcoal filtration system that removes pollutants before circulating it back into the home. The benefit of such a system is that household temperatures and humidity are easier to maintain, as the internal air never leaves the kitchen. A recirculating range hood is also generally far easier to install, as complex ventilation systems and vent pipe are not required.
- Width: 42"
- Depth: 17-1/2"
- Height: 6"
- Height Above Cooktop: 18"
- Voltage: 120
- Blower Speeds: 2
- Motor Type: Axial Fan
- 4121: 21" Wide
- 4124: 24" Wide
- 4130: 30" Wide
- 4136: 36" Wide
- 4142 (This Model): 42" Wide
Additional Broan Links
Broan 414201 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|Broan Cooking Style||Occasional Chef|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Filter Type||Charcoal Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||18" to 24"|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel|
|Motor Type||Axial Fan|
|Number Of Lights||1|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.