Broan Universal Make-Up Air DamperBroan-Nutone has provided this video on the Universal Make-Up Air Damper for Range hoods over 400 CFM.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Recommended
- Includes a powerful 900 CFM single centrifugal motor, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to replace aluminum mesh filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of 4 halogen bulbs (bulbs included).
- Intuitive variable speed slide controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful and stylish stainless steel construction.
- A telescoping flue is included which allows the range hood to accommodate 8' to 9' ceilings (model RFX6104EX available for 10' ceilings).
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Heat Sentry™: Broan's Heat Sentry technology vastly improves the safety capability of the range hood by automatically engaging the blower to its maximum speed once an excessive temperature has been reached.
- CFM: 900
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 20-1/4"
- Height: 9-3/8"
- Ceiling Height: 8' – 9'
- Height Above Cooktop: 24"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 9.5
- Blower Speeds: Variable
- Ducting: 8" Round
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal
- 613004: 30" Wide
- 619004: 35-7/16" Wide
- 614804 (This Model): 48" Wide
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan 614804
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan 614804
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan 614804 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|Broan Cooking Style||Extreme Flavor|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||120|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||96|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Duct Size||8" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||24" to 30"|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Motor Type||Single Centrifugal|
|Number Of Lights||4|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.