- Features a robust non-ducted blower which provides air circulation in areas where a ducted ventilation system is impractical.
- Includes a 1300 Watt high-output heater, keeping your bathroom comfortable and warm, even in the coldest seasons.
- Mounts directly to joists via adjustable mounting brackets with keyhole slots which makes for an intuitive, straight-forward installation.
- Equipped with 100 watt incandescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (bulbs sold separately).
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- Not recommended for use over bathtubs and showers.
Heater Included: Stepping out of your shower or tub into a cold bathroom can be a shocking experience. Keep your bathroom area comfortably temperate with the built-in heater.
Incandescent Lighting: We know that a comfortable and well-lit space is important to you as your prepare for your day. Illuminate your bathroom with the warm light of an incandescent bulb.Specifications:
- Grill Width: 16.75 Inches
- Grill Length: 10.625 Inches
- Lighting Type: Incandescent (bulb not included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- Housing Length: 14-1/4"
- Housing Width: 8-1/4"
- Housing Depth: 5-3/4"
- 655: 70 CFM Fan, Heater, Light
- 656 (This Model): Heater, Light
- 657: 70 CFM Fan, Light
- 658: 70 CFM Fan, Heater
- 659: 50 CFM Fan, Heater, light
Additional Broan Links
This Broan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Broan 656
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 656 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Broan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.