- Features a powerful 70 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications
- Includes a 1300 Watt high-output heater, keeping your bathroom comfortable and warm, even in the coldest seasons
- Mounts directly to joists via adjustable mounting brackets with keyhole slots which makes for an intuitive, straight-forward installation
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately)
- Not recommended for use over bathtubs and showers
High Sones: We know that comfort and ambience matter in your bathroom. This fan produces 4 sones of sound output while the fan is in operation.
Low CFM Capacity: This fan has an efficient 70 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of clearing capacity designed for smaller bathrooms. Controlling humidity in your bathroom extends the life of your décor and makes for a more hospitable space to prepare for the day ahead.Specifications:
- CFM: 70
- Sones: 4
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 16.75 Inches
- Grill Length: 10.625 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- Light Included: No
- Housing Length: 14-1/4"
- Housing Width: 8-1/4"
- Housing Depth: 5-3/4"
- 655: 70 CFM Fan, Heater, Light
- 656: Heater, Light
- 657: 70 CFM Fan, Light
- 658 (This Model): 70 CFM Fan, Heater
- 659: 50 CFM Fan, Heater, light
Additional Broan Links
This Broan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Broan 658
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the 658 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Broan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.