This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Recirculating Kit Recommended
- Includes a powerful 440 CFM dual centrifugal motor, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to replace aluminum mesh filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of efficient fluorescent lighting (bulb included).
- Intuitive variable speed turn knob controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful and stylish stainless steel construction.
- Enjoy the convenience of a convertible ventilation system – clean and circulate internal air while maintaining kitchen temperatures and saving on heating/cooling bills (Model S97007662).
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Energy Star™ certification means lower operating costs and higher efficiency.
- Heat Sentry™: Broan's Heat Sentry technology vastly improves the safety capability of the range hood by automatically engaging the blower to its maximum speed once an excessive temperature has been reached.
- Convertible Range Hood: Convertible range hoods can function either as a ventilated (ducted) or recirculating unit. The primary benefit being that it allows for the broadest compatibility across multiple kitchen environments. A convertible unit can be made into recirculating typically through the purchase of a recirculating kit. Convertible units don't compromise their efficiency or functionality between ducted or re-circulating configurations, leaving the choice entirely dependent on what's the most convenient for the end user.
- Antibacterial Filters: The aluminum filter included with this range hood is treated with a dishwasher-safe antimicrobial coating that safely inhibits harmful bacteria from forming within the filter unit. This helps maintain a high level of cleanliness both within the filter unit itself as well as the interior of the range hood while also preventing discoloration and ensuring long lasting functionality.
- CFM: 440
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 20-5/8"
- Height: 9"
- Height Above Cooktop: 18"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 7
- Blower Speeds: Variable
- Ducting: 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Dual Centrifugal
- AP130: 30" Wide
- AP136: 36" Wide
- APE130 (This Model): 30" Wide, Energy Star Rated
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan APE130
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan APE130SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan APE130 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|Broan Cooking Style||Everyday Chef, Expert|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Discharge||Horizontal, Vertical|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10"|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||18" to 24"|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Motor Type||Dual Centrifugal|
|Number Of Lights||2|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Sones||0.7, 0.9, 7|
|Watts Per Bulb||26|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.