This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Recommended
Ductless Conversion Kit Recommended
- Includes a powerful 600 CFM single centrifugal motor, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Easy to clean stainless steel baffle filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of 2 halogen bulbs (bulbs not included).
- Intuitive variable speed turn knob controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful and stylish stainless steel construction.
- Enjoy the convenience of a convertible ventilation system – clean and circulate internal air while maintaining kitchen temperatures and saving on heating/cooling bills (Model ANKE60362).
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Heat Sentry™: Broan's Heat Sentry technology vastly improves the safety capability of the range hood by automatically engaging the blower to its maximum speed once an excessive temperature has been reached.
- Convertible Range Hood: Convertible range hoods can function either as a ventilated (ducted) or recirculating unit. The primary benefit being that it allows for the broadest compatibility across multiple kitchen environments. A convertible unit can be made into recirculating typically through the purchase of a recirculating kit. Convertible units don't compromise their efficiency or functionality between ducted or re-circulating configurations, leaving the choice entirely dependent on what's the most convenient for the end user.
- CFM: 600
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 18"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 13.5
- Blower Speeds: Variable
- Ducting: 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal
- E6030: 30" Wide
- E6036 (This Model): 36" Wide
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan E6036
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan E6036SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.