Broan Universal Make-Up Air DamperBroan-Nutone has provided this video on the Universal Make-Up Air Damper for Range hoods over 400 CFM.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Recommended
- Blower options up to 1500 CFM are available to help quickly clear your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Easy to clean stainless steel baffle filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of 3 halogen bulbs (bulbs not included).
- Intuitive variable speed turn knob controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful and stylish stainless steel construction.
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Heat Sentry™: Broan's Heat Sentry technology vastly improves the safety capability of the range hood by automatically engaging the blower to its maximum speed once an excessive temperature has been reached.
- CFM: 1500
- Width: 48"
- Depth: 24"
- Height: 18"
- Height Above Cooktop: 24"
- Voltage: 120
- Blower Speeds: Variable
- Ducting: 10" Round
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal or Dual Centrifugal
- E60E30: 30" Wide
- E60E36: 36" Wide
- E60E42: 42" Wide
- E60E48 (This Model): 48" Wide
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan E60E48
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan E60E48SS
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan E60E48 Product Specifications
|Indoor Air Quality Graphic|
|Available Without Blower||Yes|
|Blower Type||External, In-Line|
|Broan Cooking Style||Extreme Flavor|
|CFM||1200, 1500, 600, 900|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||144|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||96|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Country Of Origin||Canada|
|Duct Size||10" Round|
|Filter Type||Baffle Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||24" to 30"|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Motor Type||Dual Centrifugal, Single Centrifugal|
|Number Of Lights||3|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.