This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Switch Recommended
- Features a powerful 80 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Compact housing mounts directly to inboard joists, making retrofit or new installation applications straight-forward and simple.
- This heavy duty variant is designed to hold up to the rigors of commercial and light-industrial applications where constant ventilation is needed.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- CFM: 80
- Sones: 2.5
- Duct Size: 4 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 10.25 Inches
- Grill Length: 10.25 Inches
- Housing Width: 8 Inches
- Housing Length: 8.25 Inches
- Housing Depth: 5.75 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- HD50: 50 CFM, No Light
- HD80 (This Model): 80 CFM, No Light
- HD50L: 50 CFM with Lighting
- HD80L: 80 CFM with Lighting
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan HD80
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan HD80
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan HD80 Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round|
|Installation Type||Ceiling, Wall|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||75|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.