- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Includes a 1500 Watt high-output heater, keeping your bathroom comfortable and warm, even in the coldest seasons.
- Housing mounts to joists directly or via adjustable mounting brackets for greater installation flexibility.
- Equipped with 60 watt incandescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (bulbs sold separately).
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- Not recommended for use over bathtubs and showers.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 0.9
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 20 Inches
- Grill Length: 15 Inches
- Housing Width: 11.375 Inches
- Housing Length: 17.625 Inches
- Housing Depth: 7.625 Inches
- Lighting Type: Incandescent (bulbs not included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- QTX110HFLT: 110 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting
- QTX110HL (This Model): 100 CFM, Incandescent Lighting
- QTX110SL: 110 CFM, Incandescent Lighting, Humidity Sensor
Additional Broan Links
This Broan item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Broan QTX110HL
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the QTX110HL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Broan products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Broan-NuTone QT Series Bath & Ventilation FansLearn more about the Broan-NuTone QT Series of bath and ventilation fans and how they can improve the air quality in your home.
Learn more about the amazing features of the QT Series Bath Fans!The QT Series of fans are among the quietest and most energy efficient in the industry. Utilizing a low profile, contemporary grille, these fans are stylish, quiet and work great!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.