Learn more about the amazing features of the QT Series Bath Fans!The QT Series of fans are among the quietest and most energy efficient in the industry. Utilizing a low profile, contemporary grille, these fans are stylish, quiet and work great!
- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Includes a 1500 Watt high-output heater, keeping your bathroom comfortable and warm, even in the coldest seasons.
- Housing mounts to joists directly or via adjustable mounting brackets for greater installation flexibility.
- Equipped with 60 watt incandescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (bulbs sold separately).
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- Not recommended for use over bathtubs and showers.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 0.9
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 20 Inches
- Grill Length: 15 Inches
- Housing Width: 11.375 Inches
- Housing Length: 17.625 Inches
- Housing Depth: 7.625 Inches
- Lighting Type: Incandescent (bulbs not included)
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- QTX110HFLT: 110 CFM, Fluorescent Lighting
- QTX110HL (This Model): 100 CFM, Incandescent Lighting
- QTX110SL: 110 CFM, Incandescent Lighting, Humidity Sensor
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan QTX110HL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan QTX110HL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan QTX110HL Product Specifications
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Heater, Light|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||100|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.