Learn more about the amazing features of the QT Series Bath Fans!The QT Series of fans are among the quietest and most energy efficient in the industry. Utilizing a low profile, contemporary grille, these fans are stylish, quiet and work great!
Heater/Fan/light - Model Qtx110Hl
A small footprint combined with high-level performance. You could wait 15 minutes for your central heating system to take the chill from your bathroom, all while it heats every other room in the house. Or, you could select instant heat when its needed with the QTX line. Powerful heating, light and ventilation are available at the touch of a switch. And with our PowerHeat design, you're assured that the energy converted to heat is efficiently delivered back to you.
- Heater/Fan/light Brings Convenient, Comforting Warmth To Your Bathroom
- Nearly Silent Operation - 0.9 Sone, 110 Cfm Fan
- Quiet, High-Output 1500 Watt Heater With Exclusive Powerheat Design
- Versatility Of A Free-Breathing 6" Duct Connector
- Bright 120 Watt lighting (Two 60W Incandescent Bulbs)
- 7 Watt Nightlight Capacity
- Fan Motors Are Engineered For Continuous Operation
- Requires A Dedicated 20 Amp Circuit
- 17-1/2" X 11-1/4" X 7-5/8" Housing Fits 2" X 8" Construction
- Grille Dimension: 20" X 15"
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan QTX110HL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan QTX110HL
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan QTX110HL Product Specifications
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|CFM (High) to Sones||110 to 0.9|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Function||Bath Fan, Heater, Light|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||1, 2|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60, 7|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.