- Energy Star Qualified
- Motor Engineered For Continuous Operation
- ul listed For Use Over Tub/Shower With Gfci Circuit
- Easy Hanger Bars
- Nearly Silent Operation 1.4 Sones
- 150 Cfm
- 6" Ducting For Superior Performance
- Housing Dimension: 10-1/2" X 11-3/8" X 7-5/8" - Fits 2" X 8" Construction
- Grille Dimension: 13’’ X 14’’
- The quietest products in the industry. The most stylish options for your home. The QTXE line represents the ultimate in bath fan solutions for today's homes. Whether you select a fan or a fan/light version, the QTXE line brings simple elegance to any bath or powder room. Whether by sight or by sound, you'll barely notice the QTXE line. Except, of course, when you need just the right amount of ventilation and light at the touch of a switch.
In 1932 a man named Henry Broan created a fan that was a better ventilation option with a quieter and more efficient convenience, which sparked revolutionary new products. What he created is known as Broan-NuTone LLC. Today Broan-NuTone is a leader in the ventilation industry with over 80% of homeowners relying on them.
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan QTXE150
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan QTXE150
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan QTXE150 Product Specifications
|CFM (High) to Sones||150 to 1.4|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.