This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Duct Cover Recommended
- Includes a powerful 370 CFM single centrifugal motor, ideal for quickly clearing your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to replace aluminum mesh filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Bathe your cook top in the warm glow of 2 halogen bulbs (bulbs included).
- Innovative variable-speed electronic controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful and stylish stainless steel construction.
- A telescoping flue is included which allows the range hood to accommodate 8' to 9' ceilings (model RFX6504 available for 10' ceilings).
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Heat Sentry™: Broan's Heat Sentry technology vastly improves the safety capability of the range hood by automatically engaging the blower to its maximum speed once an excessive temperature has been reached.
- CFM: 450
- Width: 35-7/16"
- Depth: 23-5/8"
- Height: 11-3/16"
- Ceiling Height: 8' – 9'
- Height Above Cooktop: 24"
- Voltage: 120
- Sones: 9
- Blower Speeds: Variable
- Ducting: 6" Round
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan RM6590
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan RM659004
Stainless Steel / Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan RM6590 Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||No|
|Ceiling Height (Max)||120|
|Ceiling Height (Min)||96|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Height Above Cooktop||24" to 30"|
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Motor Type||Single Centrifugal|
|Number Of Lights||2|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Watts Per Bulb||20|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.