Broan Universal Make-Up Air DamperBroan-Nutone has provided this video on the Universal Make-Up Air Damper for Range hoods over 400 CFM.
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Blower options up to 1200 CFM are available to help quickly clear your kitchen of residual heat and unwanted air pollution.
- Dishwasher safe and easy to replace aluminum mesh filters trap and remove unwanted contaminants such as grease and food residue.
- Intuitive variable speed turn knob controls provide for unparalleled mastery of your kitchen environment.
- Beautiful and stylish stainless steel construction.
- Optional countertop mounted remote control available (model RMDDRBK).
- Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) certified.
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed.
- Heat Sentry™: Broan's Heat Sentry technology vastly improves the safety capability of the range hood by automatically engaging the blower to its maximum speed once an excessive temperature has been reached.
- CFM: 1500
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 7"
- Height: 29-1/2"
- Voltage: 120
- Blower Speeds: Variable
- Ducting: 3-1/4" x 10"
- Motor Type: Single Centrifugal or Dual Centrifugal
- RMDD3004EX: 30" Wide
- RMDD3604EX (This Model): 36" Wide
- RMDD4804EX: 48" Wide
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan RMDD3604EX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan RMDD3604EX
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan RMDD3604EX Product Specifications
|Available Without Blower||Yes|
|Broan Cooking Style||Extreme Flavor|
|CFM||1200, 1500, 600, 900|
|Control Type||Turn Knob|
|Convertible to Ductless / Recirculating||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||3-1/4" x 10"|
|Filter Type||Mesh Filters|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Motor Type||Dual Centrifugal, Single Centrifugal|
|Number of Controls||1|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.