This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Features a powerful 110 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Mounts directly to joists via mounting brackets which makes for an intuitive, straight-forward installation.
- In-line configuration allows the unit to be mounted far and away from living areas for incredibly quiet and effective ventilation.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- Not recommended for use over bathtubs and showers.
- CFM: 110
- Sones: 1
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Inlet Size: 6 Inch Round
- Housing Width: 10.5 Inches
- Housing Length: 11 Inches
- Housing Depth: 9.5 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: No
- CSA Approved: Yes
- SP100 (This Model): 110 CFM
- SP140: 150 CFM
- SP200: 210 CFM
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan SP100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan SP100
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan SP100 Product Specifications
|Collection||Remote In-Line Fans|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year Limited|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.