Broan-Nutone Ultra Series Bath Fan ReviewGet the scoop on the features of the amazing Broan-Nutone Ultra Series!
How To Install A Broan-Nutone Ultra Series Bath FanOur media team shows you just HOW easy installing the Broan-Nutone Ultra Series is!
- ULTRA quiet at Less than 0.3 Sones - So quiet you will think it's turned off!
- Simple Snap-in blower and mounting duct. Faster than average retrofit installations!
- Mounting Frame Expands from 14” to 24”
- Energy Star Qualified
- UL Listed
- 50 CFM - Reduces all that unwanted steam in your bathroom. Clearing up to 45 Square feet
- 0.3 Sones
- Duct Size - 6"
- Grille Length - 13"
- Grille Width - 13-3/4"
- Housing Length - 10.5"
- Housing Width - 11-3/8
- Housing Height - 7-5/8
- 3 Year Warranty
- Energy Efficient: This fan features an energy star rating and features UltraGreen technology, making it one of the most efficient fans on the market. Featuring 50 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute)
Henry Broan developed the first kitchen fan, the Motordor Fan, in 1932. Broan was acquired in 1981 by Nortek, Inc and became the Broan Group. In 1998 Nortek acquired NuTone and The Broan-NuTone Group was born. Always an innovator with a commitment to quality and value, Broan continues the tradition of developing industry standard products.
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan XB50
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan XB50
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||50 to 0.3|
|Collection||ULTRA Green, ULTRA Quick, ULTRA Silent, ULTRA Smart|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|