Broan-Nutone Ultra Series Bath Fan ReviewGet the scoop on the features of the amazing Broan-Nutone Ultra Series!
How To Install A Broan-Nutone Ultra Series Bath FanOur media team shows you just HOW easy installing the Broan-Nutone Ultra Series is!
- Features a powerful 80 CFM permanently lubricated and sealed motor that's specifically designed for continuous use applications.
- Adjustable mounting brackets attach to joists allowing the housing snaps into place – less tools, less work.
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- UL listed and suitable for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI-protected branch circuit.
- ULTRA™ Series: The Broan UTLRA series of bath and exhaust fans have taken the entire concept to a whole new level of installation-friendliness, energy efficiency and dependability. All UTLRA series units are Energy Star qualified and are designed for continuous use, ensuring that usage costs are minimized while providing adequate ventilation throughout all hours of the day. That all-day, everyday operation is complimented with some of the lowest sone ratings in the industry, ranging from whisper quiet to barely audible. Additionally, Broan's patented installation technology leverages a unique telescoping frame design that makes installation vastly less complicated.
- CFM: 80
- Sones: 0.3
- Duct Size: 6 Inch Round
- Grill Width: 14 Inches
- Grill Length: 13 Inches
- Housing Width: 10.5 Inches
- Housing Length: 11.375 Inches
- Housing Depth: 7.625 Inches
- HVI Certified: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ASHRAE 62.2 Approved: Yes
- Title 24: Yes
- XB110: 110 CFM
- XB50: 50 CFM
- XB80 (This Model): 80 CFM
- XB110L: 110 CFM, Light
- XB50L: 50 CFM, Light
- XB80L: 80 CFM, Light
- XB110H: 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor
- XB110HL: 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor, Light
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan XB80
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan XB80
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Broan XB80 Product Specifications
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Duct Size||4" Round, 6" Round|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 Year Limited|
|Max Ventilation Area||75|