Broan-Nutone Ultra Series Bath Fan ReviewGet the scoop on the features of the amazing Broan-Nutone Ultra Series!
How To Install A Broan-Nutone Ultra Series Bath FanOur media team shows you just HOW easy installing the Broan-Nutone Ultra Series is!
- ULTRA quiet at Less than 0.3 Sones - So remarkably quiet you will think it's turned off!
- Simple Snap-in blower and mounting duct. Faster than average retrofit installations!
- Mounting Frame Expands from 14” to 24”
- 36 Watt Light (Qty 2, 18 Watt Bulbs included)
- Energy Star Qualified
- Nightlight Included
- UL Listed
- 80 CFM - Reduces all that un-wanted steam in your bathroom. Clearing up to 75 Square feet
- Duct Size - 6" Round
- Grille Length - 13
- Grille Width - 14
- Housing Length - 10.5
- Housing Width - 11.375
- Housing Depth - 7.625
- 3 Year Warranty
- Energy Efficient: This fan features an energy star rating and features UltraGreen technology, making it one of the most efficient fans on the market. Featuring 80 CFM capabilities at only 0.3 sones, this fan moves a tremendous amount of air and steam at a noise level that is quieter than a standard refrigerator running. Also featuring UltraLucent technology, this fan comes with two fluorescent bulbs that provides diffused but bright even lighting. The Broan Ultra fan is UltraSilent, making it the ideal fan for any home.
Broan-Nutone is the leader in the ventilation category, providing solutions in the bath fans, range hoods, IAQ categories and more! Broan-Nutone has been providing home ventilation solutions for over 80 years and is committed to providing affordable solutions that save money and protect homes. Broan and Nutone products are made in the United States and are part of a commitment to taking care of customers with quality products.
Additional Broan Links
Broan XB80L Product Specifications
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||80 to 0.3|
|Collection||ULTRA Green, ULTRA Lucent, ULTRA Quick, ULTRA Silent, ULTRA Smart|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||18, 4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.