Broan-Nutone Ultra Series Bath Fan ReviewGet the scoop on the features of the amazing Broan-Nutone Ultra Series!
How To Install A Broan-Nutone Ultra Series Bath FanOur media team shows you just HOW easy installing the Broan-Nutone Ultra Series is!
- ULTRA quiet at Less than 0.3 Sones - So amazingly quiet you will think it's turned off!
- Simple Snap-in blower and mounting duct. Faster than average retrofit installations!
- Mounting Frame Expands from 14” to 24”
- Energy Star Qualified
- UL Listed
- 110 CFM - Reduces all that unwanted steam in your bathroom. Clearing up to 100 Square feet
- Duct Size - 6"
- Grille Length - 13
- Grille Width - 14
- Housing Length - 7-5/8
- Housing Width - 11-3/8
- Housing Height - 7-5/8
- 3 Year Warranty
- Energy Efficient: This ULTRASmart Multi-Speed fan with an Energy Star Rating as well as UltraGreen technology, makes it one of the most efficient fans on the market. The ZB110 Bath Fan has 110 CFM capability which moves air at a rapid rate, removing all that unwanted fog in the bathroom. The Simple installation process makes this bath fan a great choice for anyone. Don’t forget how quiet this fan is with less than 0.3 sones, you won’t even know the fan is on!
Broan-Nutone is the leader in the ventilation category, providing solutions in the bath fans, range hoods, IAQ categories and more! Broan-Nutone has been providing home ventilation solutions for over 80 years and is committed to providing affordable solutions that save money and protect homes. Broan and Nutone products are made in the United States and are part of a commitment to taking care of customers with quality products.
Additional Broan Links
Our SKU: Broan ZB110
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Broan ZB110
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|ASHRAE 62.2 Approved||Yes|
|CFM (High) to Sones||110 to 0.3|
|Collection||ULTRA Green, ULTRA Quick, ULTRA Silent, ULTRA Smart|
|Duct Size||6" Round|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|